Sunday, May 5, 2013

Daily wax melts April 8th 2013

-Ollie´s Soaps Eucalyptus Spearmint in the bedroom (2 chill pills, 24W hot plate). A good standard cologne-y bedroom scent. Had a good strong throw and good lasting power!

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Windowpane in the first floor (24W hot plate). I can´t remember this scent at all. I do believe it was very light and unremarkable

-The Bathing Garden Apple Hearts in the kitchen (tea light). I just love this scent, it´s awesome! Tart green apple with a super sweet caramel and marshmallow or something along those lines. I normally can´t do apple but I love this blend! Strong throw, awesome staying power!

-IHeartwax Strawberry Serendipity in the living room (tea light). Another amazing blend from IHeartWax. I am not a strawberry person for the most part but this scent was great, threw well and lasted through a whole 8-hour tealight.

-BSF Blueberry Zucchini Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). I love my BSF loaves. They are made of a harder wax but with a soap cutter these are a breeze to cut. I sliced of a nice sliver and the scent was fantastic. Did I mention I don´t usually dig blueberry scents too much either? Haha! This was great and strong and I am happy I got that whole loaf!

-Lil´Kitchen Candles Waffle Cone Serendipity in the living room (24W hot plate). This was a very sweet scent I really enjoyed. For the size of the cookie the throw could´ve been a bit better though.
LKC closed her shop for good due to health problems of her kids. I am really sorry that we can´t purchase her beautiful wax anymore but I still have a big stash to hold me over for a long time (especially those loaves!). I wish her all the best for her future endeavors!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathi :)

    I'm new to your blog and I love it!! I'm a wax tart freak, but my addiction only just started a year ago. I use CBV and TBG the most, but I really haven't used tarts from others yet. Do you have a top five wax tart company favs? Good smells and strong throw are most important to me. I've used HA also, and her tarts are hit and miss, but mostly miss. Just not strong enough for me. I also ordered from LCP but I haven't received them yet. Thanks for writing this blog, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fairly helpful, when take into account the truth of the matter the minute it again reaches up to this give attention to. candele crepitanti

    ReplyDelete